Distance from location (miles)
  • 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 10
  • 20+
Price (£)
Price (£ pcm)
Bedrooms
  • Studio
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5+
Property type
Buying options
Features

283
Elizabeth Park

Hersham Road, Hersham, Surrey, KT12 5PY

Available

£119,000

(40% of £297,500. Rent payable on the remaining share.)

1 Bed Apartment

1 Bath Parking

07920565394

*Images are of previous phase at Elizabeth Park by FABRICA developments

Overview

A spacious and modern 1 bedroom second floor apartment located in the town of Hersham. This apartment offers carefully considered interiors made up of a spacious bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen and living areas. The bespoke fitted kitchen comes with integrated appliances. The apartment also offers a private balcony and 1 allocated parking space.

Shared Ownership Information

Full Market Value: £297,500
Minimum Share Price: £119,000
Monthly Service Charge: £134
Monthly Rent: £409

The price of £119,000 is for a 40% share of the property, with a monthly rent of £409 payable on the remaining 60%. The property is also subject to a monthly service charge of £134.

Key features

  • 1 bedroom second floor apartment
  • Spacious bedroom
  • Private balcony
  • Bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated Zanussi appliances
  • Allocated parking space

Floorplans

Floorplan for 283 at Elizabeth Park, Second

Dimensions

Total internal area
541 sq ft
50 sq m
Living/Dining Area
13' 6" x 13' 12"
4.10m x 4.26m
Kitchen
11' 7" x 6' 10"
3.53m x 2.09m
Bedroom
12' 9" x 9' 6"
3.88m x 2.89m
Bathroom
7' 3" x 6' 8"
2.22m x 2.02m

Our other developments