Distance from location (miles)
  • 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 10
  • 20+
Price (£)
Price (£ pcm)
Bedrooms
  • Studio
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5+
Property type
Buying options
Features

279
Elizabeth Park

Hersham Road, Hersham, Surrey, KT12 5PY

Available

£144,000

(40% of £360,000. Rent payable on the remaining share.)

2 Bed Apartment

1 Bath Parking

07920565394

*Images are of previous phase at Elizabeth Park by FABRICA developments

Overview

A spacious and modern 2 bedroom ground floor apartment located in the town of Hersham. This apartment offers carefully considered interiors made up of spacious bedrooms, bathroom and open plan kitchen and living areas. The bespoke fitted kitchen comes with integrated appliances.

Shared Ownership Information

Full Market Value: £360,000
Minimum Share Price: £144,000
Monthly Service Charge: £101
Monthly Rent: £495

The price of £144,000 is for a 40% share of the property, with a monthly rent of £495 payable on the remaining 60%. The property is also subject to a monthly service charge of £101.

Key features

  • 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
  • Spacious bedrooms
  • Modern layout
  • Bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated Zanussi appliances
  • Allocated parking space

Floorplans

Floorplan for 279 at Elizabeth Park, Ground

Dimensions

Total internal area
802 sq ft
74 sq m
Living/Dining Area
14' 6" x 11' 7"
4.42m x 3.54m
Kitchen
9' 2" x 11' 7"
2.79m x 3.54m
Master Bedroom
12' 11" x 10' 6"
3.94m x 3.21m
Bedroom 2
11' 9" x 10' 7"
3.57m x 3.23m
Bathroom
7' 4" x 6' 8"
2.23m x 2.02m

Our other developments