WEST LONDON'S UNDISCOVERED CROSSRAIL HOTSPOT
This spacious, ground floor two bedroom apartment features an open plan layout with generous storage space and a private terrace. The bespoke handleless kitchens with integrated Bosch appliances are complimented with silestone worktops and tiled splashbacks, designed by luxury interior design practice No. 12 Studio. Benefit from underfloor heating and wideplank engineered wood flooring throughout the home. Parking available at an additional cost.
Hanwell Square offers a concierge, private residents' gym, rooftop terraces and landscaped courtyards. Join the vibrant new community where apartments, shops and businesses come together around a village square.
Soon to be served by Crossrail's Elizabeth line just 0.4 miles away, you'll almost forget you're only a 12 minute train ride from central London.HANWELL, W7: A COMPELLING STORY
- WELL CONNECTED - Elizabeth line will offer high speed services to central London every 5 minutes during peak times. Arrive to Heathrow in 11 minutes, Paddington in 12 minutes and Bond Street in 17 minutes.
- HUGE REGENERATION – benefit from the recent transformation of neighbouring regeneration areas around Ealing, coupled with new development over the next few years, the neighbourhood is attracting more investment and raising its profile and with Crossrail’s imminent arrival
- OUTSTANDING EDUCATION – 87 Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ or ‘good’ schools within the borough, with top universities a short ride away on the Elizabeth line
- HERITAGE VILLAGE – step away from the hustle and bustle from central London and surround yourself in the quintessential oasis of Hanwell with its Victorian cottages, river and canal on your doorstep
- SURROUNDED BY GREEN SPACE – access to over 3,300 acres of greenspace with Brent Lodge Park and Elthorne Park a stone’s throw away
- THRIVING NEIGHBOURS – be in good company and surround yourself with the established areas of Brentford, Chiswick, White City, Richmond and the Kew