HOME READY TO MOVE INTO - BOOK TO VIEW OUR SHOW APARTMENT
Minimum share value (38%) - £139,650
Full market value - £367,500
Shares available 38%-75%
A spacious one bedroom 570 sq ft first floor Shared Ownership apartment with a lovely balcony. Inside you'll find a spacious hallway leading to an open plan kitchen, dining and living room. The kitchen is fully fitted with Bosch and Hotpoint appliances including fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan and dishwasher. You'll find a Hotpoint washer/dryer in the utility cupboard and an extra cupboard for more storage. The master bedroom boasts a fitted wardrobe and shower ensuite. The family bathroom includes a full-sized bath with overhead shower, WC and a wash basin, and a heated towel rail.
Hanwell Square offers a private residents' gym, rooftop terraces and landscaped courtyards. Join the vibrant new community where apartments, shops and businesses come together around a village square.
Now served by the Elizabeth line just a 10 minute walk away, you'll almost forget you're only a 14 minute train ride from central London.
HANWELL, W7: A COMPELLING STORY
Join Hanwell, a West London hotspot that came second place in The Sunday Times Best Places to Live in 2022 for London:
• WELL CONNECTED - Elizabeth line will offer high speed services to central London every 5 minutes during peak times. Arrive to Heathrow in 15 minutes, Paddington in 14 minutes and Bond Street in 20 minutes.
• HUGE REGENERATION – benefit from the recent transformation of neighbouring regeneration areas around Ealing, coupled with new development over the next few years, the neighbourhood is attracting more investment and raising its profile and with Crossrail’s imminent arrival
• OUTSTANDING EDUCATION – 87 Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ or ‘good’ schools within the borough, with top universities a short ride away on the Elizabeth line
• HERITAGE VILLAGE – step away from the hustle and bustle from central London and surround yourself in the quintessential oasis of Hanwell with its Victorian cottages, river and canal on your doorstep
• SURROUNDED BY GREEN SPACE – access to over 3,300 acres of greenspace with Brent Lodge Park and Elthorne Park a stone’s throw away
• THRIVING NEIGHBOURS – be in good company and surround yourself with the established areas of Brentford, Chiswick, White City, Richmond and the Kew
Council Tax: TBC
All imagery is indicative only.
- Private balcony
- Landscaped communal roof terrace
- From 5% deposit
- Available to view
- 10-minute walk to the Elizabeth Line