Share value (38%) - £146,300
Full market value - £385,000
Shares available 38%-75%
Experience the charm of this one-bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor, available through the Shared Ownership scheme. It offers a delightful living space with an open plan layout, seamlessly connecting the living, dining, and kitchen areas. Step out onto the generously sized balcony and soak in the surroundings. The kitchen is fitted with high-quality appliances, including a fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan, and dishwasher. In the utility cupboard, you'll find a washer/dryer conveniently tucked away, while an additional cupboard offers ample storage space. The master bedroom boasts a fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower for your convenience. The family bathroom features a spacious bath with an overhead shower, a WC, a wash basin, and a heated towel rail, providing ultimate comfort and relaxation.
Hanwell Square offers a private residents' gym, rooftop terraces and landscaped courtyards. Join the vibrant new community where apartments, shops and businesses come together around a village square.
Now served by the Elizabeth line just a 10 minute walk away, you'll almost forget you're only a 14 minute train ride from central London.
HANWELL, W7: A COMPELLING STORY
Join Hanwell, a West London hotspot that came second place in The Sunday Times Best Places to Live in 2022 for London:
• WELL CONNECTED - Elizabeth line will offer high speed services to central London every 5 minutes during peak times. Arrive to Heathrow in 13 minutes, Paddington in 14 minutes and Bond Street in 20 minutes.
• HUGE REGENERATION – benefit from the recent transformation of neighbouring regeneration areas around Ealing, coupled with new development over the next few years, the neighbourhood is attracting more investment and raising its profile and with Crossrail’s imminent arrival
• OUTSTANDING EDUCATION – 87 Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ or ‘good’ schools within the borough, with top universities a short ride away on the Elizabeth line
• HERITAGE VILLAGE – step away from the hustle and bustle from central London and surround yourself in the quintessential oasis of Hanwell with its Victorian cottages, river and canal on your doorstep
• SURROUNDED BY GREEN SPACE – access to over 3,300 acres of greenspace with Brent Lodge Park and Elthorne Park a stone’s throw away
• THRIVING NEIGHBOURS – be in good company and surround yourself with the established areas of Brentford, Chiswick, White City, Richmond and the Kew
Council Tax: TBC
All imagery is indicative only.
- Luxury kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating
- Private balcony
- Residents only gym and concierge
- 10-minute walk to the Elizabeth Line