NEW HOME JUST LAUNCHED
This spacious two bedroom apartment features an open plan layout with ample storage space and a private balcony overlooking the landscaped communal courtyard. The spacious primary bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and leads on to an en suite bathroom. The bespoke handleless kitchens with integrated Bosch appliances are complimented with silestone worktops and tiled splashbacks, designed by luxury interior design practice No. 12 Studio. Benefit from underfloor heating and wideplank engineered wood flooring throughout the home. Parking available at an additional cost.
Hanwell Square offers a concierge, private residents' gym, rooftop terraces and landscaped courtyards. Join a vibrant community where new shops and businesses are opening up including a boutique dress shop and supermarket for your everyday needs.
The arrival of the Elizabeth line at Hanwell station is just a 10 minute walk away, directly connecting you to Bond Street in just 18 minutes, Heathrow in 15 minutes and The City in under 30 minutes.
HANWELL, W7: A COMPELLING STORY
• WELL CONNECTED - Elizabeth line offers high speed services to central London every 5 minutes during peak times. Arrive to Heathrow in 15 minutes, Paddington in 15 minutes and Bond Street in 18 minutes.
• HUGE REGENERATION – benefit from the recent transformation of neighbouring regeneration areas around Ealing icluding the arrival of the Crossrail which has helped lead to high rental yeilds of approximately 5% (Knight Frank finance 2023)
• OUTSTANDING EDUCATION – 87 Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ or ‘good’ schools within the borough, with top universities a short ride away on the Elizabeth line
• HERITAGE VILLAGE – step away from the hustle and bustle from central London and surround yourself in the quintessential oasis of Hanwell with its Victorian cottages, river and canal on your doorstep
• SURROUNDED BY GREEN SPACE – access to over 3,300 acres of greenspace with Brent Lodge Park and Elthorne Park a stone’s throw away
• THRIVING NEIGHBOURS – be in good company and surround yourself with the established areas of Brentford, Chiswick, White City, Richmond and the Kew
- Bespoke handleless kitchen with silestone worktops and tile splashback
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- Open plan living
- Concierge and Residents' gym
- Private balcony